The goal of this website is to share stories, images, and videos from the Watson Fellowship experience with family, friends, players, parents, coaches, counselors, teachers, trainers, and other interested parties.
Throughout the year, I seek to “Uncover the World’s Game” by exploring the impact that soccer/football with education has on the development of young people. In order to do this, I have asked to volunteer with and learn from several football-based communities in Africa, Asia, and Europe – including Ubuntu Football Academy (South Africa), Right To Dream Academy (Ghana), OSCAR Foundation (India), Bangkok Soccer Schools (Thailand), SC Freiburg (Germany), Vfl Wolfsburg (Germany), FC Nordsjæland (Denmark), Park Sports Project (Scotland), Street Soccer Scotland (Scotland), Scottish Football Association (Scotland).
Explore the site by clicking through the tabs found at bottom of the page:
– #KickingAllOverTheWorld [current page]: What is the website?
– About Me: Who is Alec Rotunda?
– My Project: What is “Uncovering the World’s Game?”
– Blog: How is it going, “Uncovering the World’s Game?”
– YouTube: Can I see videos from the year?
– Thomas J. Watson Fellowship: What is the Watson Fellowship?
– Contact: How can I share my thoughts and perspective?